Support Engineer/Desktop Support/3rd Line
As a Support Engineer/Desktop Support Engineer/3rd Line, you will be responsible for providing second line support across the business and you will support the upkeep of IT infrastructure, applications and equipment. You will have day-to-day responsibility for setting up and configuring end user hardware, problem-solving, repairing and maintaining equipment and administering user accounts. As a Support Engineer, you will need to demonstrate a high level of customer service, be able to manage priorities in a fast-paced environment and have experience with working across a broad range of technologies.
- Provide support to users across all office locations
- Incident Management
- Network support, eg: cabling, switches, maintaining equipment
- Desktop software eg: Microsoft Office, VPN clients
- Managing the phone system, including desk and soft phones
- Create and maintain IT support documentation
- Good problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work without supervision when required
- An aptitude for learning
- Experience in the following technologies: Windows Server – up to 2016, Windows Client OS – up to Windows 10, Client applications incl. Microsoft Office
- Works well with others within the business to deliver solution
With 40 years’ experience in delivering successful, commercial software projects, you will benefit from working within a stable and robust small business environment.
Our innovative and flagship loan management solution, Financier, works with a breadth of clients spanning all areas of the highly regulated financial services sector. Our clients include FTSE 100 companies such as Next PLC plus blue-chip organisations such as Shop Direct, FGH, JD Williams and Express Gifts, typically serving between 2 to 3 million consumers.
Thank you for taking the time to review our vacancies; unfortunately our current vacancy has expired but please keep checking for new positions!