Service Desk Technical Analyst
Welcom Digital has over 40 years’ experience in delivering successful, commercial software projects. The Service Desk is responsible for delivering excellent customer service to clients of our innovative and flagship loan management solution, Financier. The role will involve working with a breadth of clients spanning all areas of the highly regulated financial services sector, including FTSE 100 companies such as Next PLC plus blue-chip organisations such as Shop Direct, FGH, JD Williams and Express Gifts.
This is a technical role, working effectively as part of a team supporting our clients on our busy and innovative Service Desk to ensure client support and problem-solving skills are in place during key hours. The primary focus of the role is to take the technical lead for 1st and 2nd line incidents, investigating all issues as far as possible and working with the Service Desk resource pool for development fixes in India.
You will build a good knowledge of our products, allowing you to dig into incidents and identify the root causes. You will need to apply diagnostic techniques, complete problem-solving processes and forward customer suggestions to appropriate teams. This is a very varied role with the opportunity to get involved in improving our product and to learn a number of new skills.
- Answering the Service Desk phone and responding to client emails to give help and advice
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of all products within the company and be able to carry out first and second line investigation on these
- Use technical abilities to dig deep into the detail, investigating the root cause of the issue
- Provide expertise on all aspects of your designated product
- Maintain a high degree of customer service for all incidents
- Integrate with product teams to provide a fully serviced handover from go-live to support
- Graduates with a mathematics, engineering or computer/science related degree
- Knowledge and / or experience of ITIL or HDI will be an advantage
- Good problem solving skills
- Experience of delivering customer service
- You must be organised, proactive and enthusiastic and you must be able to demonstrate this
- Good attention to detail
- Proactive approach and keenness to learn about the wider business
With 40 years’ experience in delivering successful, commercial software projects, you will benefit from working within a stable and robust small business environment.
Our innovative and flagship loan management solution, Financier, works with a breadth of clients spanning all areas of the highly regulated financial services sector. Our clients include FTSE 100 companies such as Next PLC plus blue-chip organisations such as Shop Direct, FGH, JD Williams and Express Gifts, typically serving between 2 to 3 million consumers.
Fill out the form with reference to the role you wish to
apply for. Or, if there isn’t anything that fits the bill right
now, feel free to introduce yourself and we’ll consider
you for future openings
Strictly no agencies!