Service Delivery Manager
As the voice of the client across the business, the Service Delivery Manager role has overall responsibility for driving high levels of customer satisfaction across the business.
The Service Delivery Manager will proactively manage the relationship with the client during the initial project and retain responsibility for the client relationship throughout subsequent projects. The role will be responsible for planning the ongoing support required to ensure that the client is supported efficiently by the Service Desk and to ensure that service levels are met within the business.
The Service Delivery Manager will need to have a good understanding of the client’s business and objectives and work with them in strategic partnership to maximise their investment with the company. The role provides the first point of escalation for the client.
The Service Delivery Manager plays an active role within the wider client services team and has overall responsibility for the support provided to clients by the 1st and 2nd line functions which will include liaising with the 2nd line team in India. The role will be responsible for planning the ongoing support required to ensure that the client is supported efficiently by the Service Desk and that service levels and SLAs are met across the business.
The Service Delivery Manager will need to collaborate with others in the business to drive the successful implementation of our products and services within the client’s organisation and to ensure continuity of customer service, management of expectations and progress of future projects.
This is a client facing role and as such the Service Delivery Manager may need to spend time onsite at the client premises to gain a fuller understanding of what they do and attend relevant meetings.
- Build a positive working relationship with the client and act as the client champion within the business
- Manage the client relationship and their expectations
- Prepare and review proposals to the client and deliver these
- Manage the commercials with the client
- Prioritising work and building a close relationship with the Service Desk to delivery excellence to the client
- Oversee the Service Desk and the support that is provided to clients
- Reviewing, updating and implementing customer service and service desk policies and procedures
- Act as the first escalation point both for clients and internal issues relating to the client
- Develop and maintain consistent reporting mechanisms
- Carry out annual account reviews
- Work with the finance team to collect outstanding invoices
- Resolve client concerns, worries or complaints
- Give stakeholders visibility of activities
- Leads and foster the adoption of customer service culture within the teams to achieve client SLAs
- Good organisational skills with the ability to work alone and as a part of the team effectively
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Competent and professional performance
- Conflict resolution, negotiation and listening skills
- Demonstrable empathy and active listening skills, particularly in front of the client
- Proactive can do approach to the job
- Strong personality and be able to challenge other people in the business
- Client facing and relationship building skills
- Good proposal writing skills
- Demonstrable understanding of commercial awareness – balance what the client wants against what can be delivered and is profitable
- Able to be assertive without putting the client relationship at risk
- Customer service focused – achieving excellent customer satisfaction must be a key driver
- Calm, composed and considered under pressure
- Ability to handle client feedback and deal with complaints
With 40 years’ experience in delivering successful, commercial software projects, you will benefit from working within a stable and robust small business environment.
Our innovative and flagship loan management solution, Financier, works with a breadth of clients spanning all areas of the highly regulated financial services sector. Our clients include FTSE 100 companies such as Next PLC plus blue-chip organisations such as Shop Direct, FGH, JD Williams and Express Gifts, typically serving between 2 to 3 million consumers.
Fill out the form with reference to the role you wish to
apply for. Or, if there isn’t anything that fits the bill right
now, feel free to introduce yourself and we’ll consider
you for future openings
Strictly no agencies!