Senior Network & Infrastructure Engineer
Looking for your next step in IT support? We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced second or third line support engineer to join one of Harrogate's leading technology companies.
Working alongside the Network & Infrastructure Manager as part of a team of dedicated IT professionals across two locations, you will work collaboratively to deliver on the following key objectives:
- Maintain all aspects of the IT infrastructure
- Maintain uptime, performance and stability of all IT systems
- Support the wider business in the use of the IT systems
- Encourage adoption of new technological solutions in the business
- Ensure the business receives value from the IT systems
You will need a minimum of four years IT experience, ideally within a software house environment. We value experience but also appreciate certifications and relevant qualifications in Microsoft and Cisco would be beneficial.
If you're looking for the right opportunity for you, why not give us a call? We'd love to hear from you.
- Support of Cloud solutions used by the business (Office 365, Azure, AWS)
- Maintaining Security Standards
- Capacity management and planning
- Support of client project phases
- LAN, WLAN, WAN and server infrastructure (physical and virtual)
- Management of 3rd Party IT Contracts
- Systems Monitoring, software licensing and application support
- Assist the Network & Infrastructure Manager with managing projects
- Take the technical lead where appropriate
- Mentor and support junior team members
- Windows Server
- Active Directory
- Microsoft Exchange
- SQL Server
- Office 365 (Exchange Online, Microsoft Teams, SharePoint Online, OneDrive)
- Virtualisation - Microsoft Hyper-V
- Managing switching and firewalling technologies (Cisco and Dell)
- Backup technologies (Veeam)
- Powershell Scripting e.g. for automation purposes
- Storage technologies (Dell Storage Compellent)
- ISO27001 knowledge would be beneficial
- Minimum 4 years experience in infrastructure support
With 40 years’ experience in delivering successful, commercial software projects, you will benefit from working within a stable and robust small business environment.
Our innovative and flagship loan management solution, Financier™, works with a breadth of clients spanning all areas of the highly regulated financial services sector. Our clients include FTSE 100 companies such as Next PLC plus blue-chip organisations such as Shop Direct, FGH and Studio Retail Ltd, typically serving between 2 to 3 million consumers.
Fill out the form with reference to the role you wish to
apply for. Or, if there isn’t anything that fits the bill right
now, feel free to introduce yourself and we’ll consider
you for future openings
Strictly no agencies!