Desktop Support Analyst
As a Desktop Support Analyst, you will be responsible for providing second line support across the business and you will support the upkeep of IT infrastructure, applications and equipment. You will have day-to-day responsibility for setting up and configuring end user hardware, problem-solving, repairing and maintaining equipment and administering user accounts. As a Desktop Support Analyst, you will need to demonstrate a high level of customer service, be able to manage priorities in a fast-paced environment and have experience with working across a broad range of technologies.
- Provide support to users across all office locations
- Incident Management
- Network support, eg: cabling, switches, maintaining equipment
- Desktop software eg: Microsoft Office, VPN clients
- Managing the phone system, including desk and soft phones
- Create and maintain IT support documentation
- Good problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Ability to work without supervision when required
- An aptitude for learning
- Experience in the following technologies: Windows Server – up to 2016, Windows Client OS – up to Windows 10, Client applications incl. Microsoft Office
- Works well with others within the business to deliver solution
With 40 years’ experience in delivering successful, commercial software projects, you will benefit from working within a stable and robust small business environment.
Our innovative and flagship loan management solution, Financier, works with a breadth of clients spanning all areas of the highly regulated financial services sector. Our clients include FTSE 100 companies such as Next PLC plus blue-chip organisations such as Shop Direct, FGH, JD Williams and Express Gifts, typically serving between 2 to 3 million consumers.
Fill out the form with reference to the role you wish to
apply for. Or, if there isn’t anything that fits the bill right
now, feel free to introduce yourself and we’ll consider
you for future openings
Strictly no agencies!