Client Services Analyst
To work effectively as part of a team supporting Welcom’s clients on its busy and innovative Client Service Desk. Using a rota system, you will be responsible for ensuring that cover and problem-solving skills are in place during key business hours (08:00 – 18:00). Your primary focus is to take the technical lead for 1st and 2nd line incidents, investigating all issues as far as possible and if required, working with the Service Desk primary resource pool for development fixes in India/UK.
You will focus on resolving all issues that come to the Service Desk. You must be an expert on not only in our specific products or offerings but also our internal processes that support our customers. You must be a focused, experienced Client Services professional who will look to go the extra mile for our customers, resolving complex technical issues, seeing them through the full lifecycle. You need to apply your strong account management, project coordination and analytical skills to this position to achieve the goals we are working towards.
The Service Desk need to constantly review and update the customer service and Service Desk policies and procedures, communicating any changes of these to the rest of the team/business (if appropriate). You will be required to apply diagnostic techniques, completing problem-solving processes, managing customer accounts, and forwarding customer suggestions to appropriate teams. You will be our clients first point of contact for support, so you will need to have a high level of professionalism, timeliness and accuracy.
- Answer the Service Desk phone and respond to client emails to give help & advice to clients.
- Maintain a high level of knowledge of all products within the company and be able to carry out first and second line investigation on all of these. Develop and maintain long-term relationships with our clients.
- Work with the Account Manager and Service Delivery Manager on account plans ensuring you take ownership in areas you are involved in.
- Respond to customer enquiries. Assess problems and issues and support the resolution process, assessing the issue with a professional, personal account perspective.
- Work as part of the Service Desk Team to provide expertise on all aspects of your designated product, providing highly effective client support.
- Receive, log and manage calls via telephone, email and the self-service portal ensuring that service levels are met and maintained.
- Record technical issues and requests. Diagnose, resolve problems and escalate issues.
- Liaise with the relevant people across the business to manage the incident – owning the incident throughout. Monitor calls in line with SLA's; assessing common trends.
- Customer focused, highly driven with excellent communication skills.
- High-level of self-motivation to ‘see the job done’.
- Background in customer support, ideally within the software sector.
- ITIL or HDI qualification would be an advantage.
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work in close teams.
- Teamwork skills - most projects require input from individuals with different roles.
- Balance client satisfaction with commercial awareness.
- Self-development skills to keep up to date with fast-moving needs of the client/team.
- Excellent account management skills. Having the ability to quickly establish good working relationships with clients.
- Provide outstanding customer service at all times, both internally and externally.
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest IT and software trends.
- Degree in a computer related discipline, mathematics or science, an advantage.
- Experience of handling customer enquiries on the telephone.
- Demonstrable problem-solving skills.
With 40 years’ experience in delivering successful, commercial software projects, you will benefit from working within a stable and robust small business environment.
Our innovative and flagship loan management solution, Financier™, works with a breadth of clients spanning all areas of the highly regulated financial services sector. Our clients include FTSE 100 companies such as Next PLC plus blue-chip organisations such as Shop Direct, FGH and Express Gifts, typically serving between 2 to 3 million consumers.
Thank you for taking the time to review our vacancies; unfortunately our current vacancy has expired but please keep checking for new positions!