Admin Assistant - part time
The Admin Assistant role provides efficient and effective administrative, communicative and operational support to the business playing a central and important role in keeping the office running. The Admin Assistant role is one offering a lot of variety, providing support across all areas, such as:
- General office admin
- Support for off shore teams
- Holiday management
- Office facilities
- Meeting admin
- Travel management
- HR admin
Duties include meeting and greeting visitors, travel booking, sales support, room management, facilities management, production of meeting minutes, resource booking, off shore team support, maintaining stationery and beverage supplies and the ability to manage conflicting tasks.
The Admin Assistant is responsible for delivering and co-ordinating a high level of service and support to the business.
This is a part-time role working 20 hours per week (4 hours per day Mon to Fri); working timings can be negotiable.
- Arranging travel, visas and accommodation
- Managing the rental accommodation utilised by off shore staff
- Liaising with the HR and Admin team in India on a daily basis
- Meeting and greeting visitors and maintaining a visitor log
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing post and emails
- Day to day admin support across the business
- Organising meetings, taking minutes and distributing
- Managing and reconciling credit card purchases and receipts
- Facilities management
- HR admin support
- Positive and proactive ‘can-do’ attitude
- Good organisation and communication skills
- Strong eye for detail
- Confidence with Microsoft office suite
- Ability to work independently and on own initiative
- Strong time management skills and be able to meet deadlines
- Prioritisation skills
- Must be able to remain calm under pressure and successfully juggle multiple tasks
- Build rapport quickly and easily with other people across the business
With 40 years’ experience in delivering successful, commercial software projects, you will benefit from working within a stable and robust small business environment.
Our innovative and flagship loan management solution, Financier, works with a breadth of clients spanning all areas of the highly regulated financial services sector. Our clients include FTSE 100 companies such as Next PLC plus blue-chip organisations such as Shop Direct, FGH, JD Williams and Express Gifts, typically serving between 2 to 3 million consumers.
Thank you for taking the time to review our vacancies; unfortunately our current vacancy has expired but please keep checking for new positions!